DGL is an extract of licorice which is an effective medicine for peptic ulcers (both duodenal and gastric ulcers alike). DGL is the shortened term for Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice. Historically, Licorice has been viewed as an excellent remedy for peptic ulcers. Unfortunately, one of the prevailing side effects of the licorice compound glycyrrhetinic acid is that cause elevated blood pressure in some instances. Luckily, a procedure was developed to remove this compound from licorice and form [...]
- My Natural Health Online
- Best Tips Of Weight Loss
- HGH Supplements For Natural Health
- Lower Blood Pressure Naturally
- Natural Skincare Products That Work For You
- Weight Loss Vitamins Get You Better Results
- Natural Health Degree Online
- A True Story: About Cancer Treatment and Your Options
- Alternative Treatments for Cancer
- Natural Remedies For Heartburn
- Discover The Cause Of Back Pain and Eliminate It Naturally - Now!
- Free Guide to Natural Back Pain Relief
- The Secrets Of How To Cure Your Yeast Infection Naturally!
- Using Free MIR Method To Heal Yourself and Others
- Recycling Batteries - Now There's A Better Way!
Caran D'ache Gouache Studio 8 Pans Age: 3+Measurements: packaging 10 x 3.5 inchesMade in Switzerland This Caran...
Z by Malouf 100% Natural Talalay Latex Zoned Pillow, QUEEN-HIGH LOFT-PLUSH Plush Density is Optimal for...
Belkin Wave Rest Gel-Filled Cushion Wrist Pad -Black Product Type - Keyboard Wrist SupportHelps avoid injuries...
Question by StripesAreFun: Who would I need to see for what I think MAY be...
The Natural Hair Handbook: The Definitive Guide to Natural Hair The Natural Hair Handbook is the...
Popular Search Terms
More Info About This Blog…NaturalHealthOnline.com is a premier resource for you to find products or services that may bring you better health and healthy living easily. We invite you to explore our many pages, articles, videos, and discussions about natural health and remedies and feel free to leave your own comments or suggestions on the bottom of the page. We also invite you to subscribe by RSS feed or by joining our newsletter subscription that will keep you up to date about natural health online.